6 bedroom detached house for saleThe Avenue, South Milford, Leeds
Sold STC £325,000
- Detached Family Home
- Six Bedrooms (Four Doubles)
- Three Reception Rooms & Conservatory
- Shower Room & House Bathroom
- Gas Central Heated Throughout & Double Glazed
- Garage & Driveway For Multiple Off-Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Spacious Kitchen & Utility Room
Sure to be a popular addition to the market benefiting from 6 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms and a CONSERVATORY, shower room & house bathroom, enclosed rear garden, driveway & ATTACHED TRIPLE GARAGE providing ample off-street parking. To avoid disappointment early viewing is essential!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this six bed detached family home situated in the popular village of South Milford. The location provides easy access to the A1/M62/M1 motorway links, Leeds, York and Sherburn in Elmet. Internally the property briefly comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, shower room, snug, kitchen, utility room, conservatory, six bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally provides ample off-street parking to the front and an enclosed rear garden to the rear. An internal viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate the full potential of what this fantastic family home has to offer.
Entry to the property is via a double glazed door to the front elevation, central heating radiator, staircase to the first floor and provides access to;
Lounge 17' 10" x 11' 10" ( 5.44m x 3.61m )
The living space features an open fire place, wall lighting, central heating radiator, television point, telephone point and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, wall lighting, television point, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
A great addition to any family home; comprising of: shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit, W.C, heated towel rail, ceiling spot lights and a double glazed window to the side elevation. The shower room also benefits from being fully tiled.
Snug 11' into recess x 9' 11" ( 3.35m into recess x 3.02m )
A versatile reception room with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, television point and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 18' 3" ( 3.38m x 5.56m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of part tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, double electric oven with 8 ring gas hob, two central heating radiators, open beams to the ceiling, double glazed windows to the rear elevation and patio doors leading into the conservatory.
Utility Room 10' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.54m )
Another great aspect to any home having wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Conservatory 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
UPVC constructed with double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation, ceiling fan light, electric storage heater and French doors providing access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Velux window, central heating radiator, hatch providing access to the loft, eaves storage and doors leading into;
Bedroom One 11' 9" max x 16' 6" max ( 3.58m max x 5.03m max )
Restricted head height
The master bedroom has a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" max x 16' 6" max ( 3.53m max x 5.03m max )
Restricted head height
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and television point.
Bedroom Three 15' 1" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.60m max x 3.40m max )
The third double bedroom comprises of; double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator, airing cupboard and television point.
Bedroom Four 12' 4" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.76m max x 3.30m max )
The fourth double bedroom benefits from a fitted storage cupboard, double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and television point.
Bedroom Five 7' 9" max x 10' plus storage cupboard ( 2.36m max x 3.05m plus storage cupboard )
Restricted head height
Velux window, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Six 11' 11" max x 6' 9" max ( 3.63m max x 2.06m max )
The final bedroom comprises of; double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and a storage cupboard.
Fully tiled with three piece suite comprising of; bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin with vanity unit, w.c, central heating radiator, ceiling spot lights and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The front of the property is accessed via wrought iron gates and is block paved for multiple off-street parking and enclosed by timber fencing and hedge row borders.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with an Indian stone patio area, 3 timber storage sheds, greenhouse, mature fruit trees and is well enclosed by timber fencing and hedge row borders
Attached Triple Garage
Two up and over doors, power and light and integral door providing access into the house.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56291305.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.