3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBevendean Crescent, Brighton
- Semi-Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge Dining Room
- Separate Kitchen
- Rear Garden
- Garage & Parking
This well presented 3 BEDROOM family home is situated in a sought after location and must be viewed! The property benefits from a large lounge through dining room, modern fitted kitchen, beautifully landscaped rear garden, utility room, 3 good sized bedrooms and a garage with off street parking.
This delightful semi-detached house is situated in the popular seaside City of Brighton, within easy access of the cities popular landmarks, a variety of restaurants and Brighton and Sussex universities.
The property is well presented and appointed creating a light an airy feel throughout the home. Aside from the fantastic location this home provides spacious living accentuation with a recently modernised kitchen, large lounge through dining room and a utility room on the ground floor. Moving onto the second floor there are 3 good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom suite. Outside, the rear garden has been landscaped by the current owners to provide the perfect setting for entertaining guests in the sunshine- with a decked seating area and raised lawn area. In addition the befits inside the home this property is being offered with the use of a shared driveway and private garage and boasts fantastic rooftop views across the City.
Early viewing is essential ***
Lounge/ Dining Room 24' 4" x 12' 3" ( 7.42m x 3.73m )
Kitchen 7' 4" x 6' 7" ( 2.24m x 2.01m )
Utility Room 5' 6" x 5' ( 1.68m x 1.52m )
Bedroom 1 10' 3" Max x 9' 4" Max ( 3.12m Max x 2.84m Max )
Bedroom 2 10' 5" Max x 10' 4" Max ( 3.18m Max x 3.15m Max )
Bedroom 3 6' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.06m x 2.29m )
Garage 19' x 11' 4" ( 5.79m x 3.45m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56291326.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEG103625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Lewes Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.