3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleInveraray Drive, Bishopbriggs, Glasgow
Sold STC £185,000
- FIXED PRICE :- £185,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom
- Gardens, Single Garage DG/GCH/ EER D
FIXED PRICE: Spacious Extended Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Villa in Sought after Bishopbriggs Location
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this spacious and rarely available family home comprising entrance porch leading to welcoming reception hallway with understairs storage cupboard, large lounge with ample space for dining table and chairs, formal dining room, fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and door leading to utility room with shower cubicle. To the ground floor there is also the family bathroom with three piece suite.
To the upper level there are three good sized bedrooms with ample storage and the master bedroom benefits from a small dressing room.
The property has easily maintained gardens to front and rear with private parking provided by driveway leading to an attached garage.
Set in a much sought after Bishopbriggs location close to local shops and retail park and highly regarded schooling, early internal viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the flexible accommodation contained within this lovely family home.
Lounge 23' 9" x 11' 3" ( 7.24m x 3.43m )
Dining Room 11' 5" x 12' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.76m )
Kitchen 12' 3" x 6' 5" ( 3.73m x 1.96m )
Utility Room 7' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.34m x 2.24m )
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 14' 3" ( 3.51m x 4.34m )
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 11' 4" ( 2.95m x 3.45m )
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.49m )
Bathroom 5' 1" x 8' ( 1.55m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS105733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.