4 bedroom detached house for saleIvy Lane, Macclesfield
- Large, much improved detached family home
- Much sought after residential location, superbly presented accommodation
- Four generous bedrooms, master with en-suite wet room
- Three Reception Rooms, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility and Cloaks
- Ample Parking and Turning areas, double garage
- Plot of around half an acre with superb well stocked gardens
Enjoying MAGNIFICENT GARDENS, on one of the BEST ROADS IN MACCLESFIELD, with a total plot size approaching half an acre, a SUPERBLY PRESENTED, LARGE detached house with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, three reception rooms, double garage and ample parking,
Ivy Lane is one of Macclesfield's premier residential locations with this particular house being a substantial, much improved family home situated in generous gardens of around 1/2 an acre. A deep driveway to the front provides ample off road parking and turning areas and sets the house some distance from the road. The side and rear gardens incorporate a number of features, including a two tiered crazy paved patio, large ornamental pond, a summer house and a selection of specimen trees and shrubs. The well balanced, generous accommodation includes an impressive lounge, good size dining room and an open plan study off the hall, all with lovely wood flooring. The extensively fitted breakfast kitchen includes a host of appliances and has a separate utility room and cloakroom with WC. A bright and airy landing provides access to four generous bedrooms, master with en-suite wet room, and large family bathroom. An excellent family home with uPVC double glazing and GFCH in a superb location.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56291842.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 624335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Macclesfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.