3 bedroom flat for sale15/8 East Suffolk Park, Newington, Edinburgh, EH16 5PN
Withdrawn from Market £290,000
- Well-presented, three-bedroom, third (top) floor flat forming part of an exclusive landscaped development, located to the south of the city centre in the much sought after Newington district.
- The accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, en-suite master bedroom, two further double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, video entry-system and good storage provision.
- The property benefits from well-maintained, mature communal landscaped gardens; on-site tennis courts; and ample, unallocated residents' parking.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented and generously-sized, three-bedroom, third (top) floor flat forming part of an exclusive landscaped development, located to the south of the city centre in the much sought-after Newington district. With east-facing views towards Arthur's Seat, the accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, en-suite master bedroom, two further double bedrooms and a bathroom. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, video entry-system and good storage provision. Externally, the property benefits from attractive, well-maintained, mature communal landscaped gardens surrounding the development; on-site tennis courts; and ample, unallocated residents' parking. Accessed via a well-kept common stair, the property is entered via an L-shaped hallway serving all rooms, and featuring the entryphone handset and an attic hatch. Set to the front of the property, the spacious, carpeted living room includes double glazed French doors which lead to a private balcony; whilst the front-facing dining kitchen features wall and base units with integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob, dishwasher, and washing machine. There is also a west-facing master bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, private balcony and en-suite shower room; two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes; and a bright, front-facing bathroom featuring a white three-piece suite including a showerhead attachment over the bath. Newington lies roughly two miles south of the city centre, and provides a number of local amenities for everyday needs, offering a variety of specialist shops, and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops, and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary and the Scottish Parliament, there are also many open green-spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows together with the Royal Commonwealth Pool, formerly a venue for the Commonwealth Games. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and a regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6941307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.