3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale5 Ard Court, Grangemouth, East Stirling, FK3 0HL
- Well-presented, three bedroom, semi-detached house, set in a quiet, residential street, located in Grangemouth, West Lothian.
- Accommodation includes; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom and bathroom.
- Features include electric heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good storage including a partially-floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a well-kept, paved rear garden, with established borders, a greenhouse and two timber sheds, with a paved driveway to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Well-presented, three bedroom, semi-detached house, set in a quiet, residential street, located in Grangemouth, East Stirling. The accommodation consists of; an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom and bathroom. Features include electric heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, a fitted kitchen and good storage including a partially-floored attic. Externally the property benefits from a well-kept, paved rear garden, with borders, greenhouse and two timber sheds, with a private garden and driveway to the front, and on-street parking in local streets. The hall has wood-effect laminate flooring, and a carpeted stairway rising to the first floor. With aspects to the front and rear, the bright and spacious living/dining room offers laminate flooring and pendant lighting. The kitchen is set to the rear, with a door opening to the rear garden, and a generous storage cupboard. It is fitted with a tiled floor, wood units, laminate worktops, stainless steel sink, tile splashbacks, cooker hood, separate dishwasher and fridge/freezer, with space for an electric cooker. Bedroom one offers a wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, carpeting and space for freestanding furniture. Bedroom two is similarly finished, with a cupboard, whilst bedroom three, the single is to the front of the property. The bathroom features a contemporary suite, and separate shower cubicle with electric shower. Grangemouth, a busy town in East Stirling, dating from the 18th Century and now a flourishing container port and centre of the petrochemical industry, lies in the Forth Valley, on the banks of the Forth, some three miles east of Falkirk. With the M9 passing to the south of the town, Grangemouth is a convenient commuting location, with swift connections to Glasgow, Edinburgh and the Forth crossings. Offering a comprehensive range of amenities, excellent local shopping, a large Asda store and well-regarded schooling at all levels, there is an international-standard sports stadium and sports centre, whilst nearby are outdoor leisure grounds and facilities at the Kelpies, the Helix, and Callander Park, popular with families and walkers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7130146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.