Land for saleLand At Brandy House Brow, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2
- 8.5 acres (3.4 hectares)
- Opposite Blackburn Royal Hospital
- Sold with approved planning permission for 79 Dwellings
- 3/4 Bed Properties in a variety of styles & sizes to suit all
- Approx GDV £15 Million
- FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
- Further information available upon request
Hatched.co.uk are delighted with instructions to market this FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
The 8.5 Acre site is located opposite to Blackburn Royal Hospital and comes with APPROVED PLANNING PERMISSION for 79 Dwellings of various styles and sizes (Further details are available upon request).
Ideally located, the completed properties appeal to professionals and families alike with easy access to local commuting routes including the M65 motorway, as well as to some excellent local schools and the bustling town centre that is Blackburn.
With an estimated GDV of £15million there is a fantastic opportunity here that an sensible investor should consider.
Contact us now to arrange a site viewing and for more detailed information regarding the development.
Application Reference No:
(Work has commenced on the access road meaning the planning permission is still valid.)
Land between Haslingden Road/Brandy House Brow and Old Bank Lane (Queens Park Gardens), Blackburn
4 Bed Detached - 4 Different Styles - 37
4 Bed Semi/Mews - 13
4 Bed Townhouse - 4
3 Bed Townhouse - 6
3 Bed Detached - 10
3 Bed Townhouse - 3
3 Bed Semi-Det - 6
Exit M65 motorway at Junction 5 and take exit for A6077 Haslingden Road. Continue on A6077 (passing over roundabouts) for approximately 1.5 miles to arrive at destination on your left. The access to the plot is freely accessable from the entrance to Blackburn Yarn Dyers. Sat Nav ref: BB2 3EY
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.