2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCarron Place, Grangemouth
- CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 07 OCTOBER 2016 AT 12:00
- Stunning modern kitchen and bathroom
- Corner plot in quiet cul-de-sac
- Private driveway to the rear
- West facing rear garden
- Close to local amenities and schools
- Glasgow and Edinburgh accessible by road in 30 minutes
- 2 bedroom end terraced villa with private rear garden
****CLOSING DATE FRIDAY 07 OCTOBER 2016 AT 12:00****
***IMMACULATE 2 BEDROOM END TERRACED VILLA SITUATED ON CORNER PLOT WITH PRIVATE DRIVEWAY***
Homes For U are delighted to bring to the market this immaculate 2 bedroom end terraced villa enjoying a corner plot at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. The property offers a private driveway to the rear and ample on street parking to the front. Internally the property consists of entrance hall, lounge, stunning modern dining kitchen, modern bathroom and 2 double bedrooms with integrated wardrobes. Externally the property enjoys a corner plot within quiet cul-de-sac with a private driveway accessible at the rear. The rear garden is fully enclosed and includes the garden shed. The property is located in a popular area of Grangemouth and is close to local amenities, schools and road networks to Glasgow and Edinburgh within 30 minutes. Early Viewing is Highly Recommended!
Lounge 4.19m (13'9") x 3.25m (10'8")
Bright and spacious room to the front of the property with under stairs cupboard.
Dining Kitchen 4.22m (13'10") x 3.17m (10'5")
Stunning dining kitchen with large selection of floor and wall mounted units. The kitchen includes a 4 ring electric hob cooker with double oven and grill.
Staircase and Landing
Bathroom 2.46m (8'1") x 1.52m (5'0")
Stunning modern bathroom with white 3 piece suite and wall mounted electric shower and window to the rear.
Bedroom 1 3.91m (12'10") x 3.25m (10'8")
Spacious double bedroom to the front of the property with fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 2.64m (8'8") x 2.57m (8'5")
Double bedroom to the rear of the property with fitted double wardrobes.
West facing rear garden with driveway and garden shed. The garden is fully enclosed by 6ft perimeter fence and is ideal for all the family.
Home Report Value: £85,000
Council Tax Band: B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFU1002723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes For U, Larbert. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.