4 bedroom detached house for saleAntelope Close, Dover, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- Double garage & off road parking
- En-suite shower room to bedroom one
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Flexible ground floor accommodation
- EPC energy rating C (80)
If a spacious property is at the top of your wish list then look no further! The ground floor offers very flexible accommodation with a separate lounge and dining room if you enjoy entertaining. The current owners currently use the dining room as a space to work from with the kitchen/diner being the hub of the home.The four bedrooms upstairs will give you plenty of room, especially if guests come to stay. With a downstairs cloakroom, family bathroom as well as an en-suite shower room to bedroom 1 this will sure to be great for any growing family. If you have more than one car then there is plenty of room to park the car off the road as well as a double garage if you do need more storage space. The location also ticks a lot of boxes with Tesco nearby for all those essentials, a secondary school if you have older children as well as great transport connections to make the commute to work smoother.
What the Owner says:
Previously living in an apartment, we were looking for more space. Our family was growing and we also often had family who came to visit so we needed more room. We always loved new builds so when this plot became available we jumped at the chance to purchase and bought off plan. Moving in we knew it was exactly what we were looking for and also the gardens were bigger compared to others that we had previously seen.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge: 16'0 x 7'6 (4.88m x 2.29m)
- Dining Room: 11'7 x 10'4 (3.53m x 3.15m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 16'7 x 12'1 (5.06m x 3.69m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 10'5 x 9'9 (3.18m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'1 x 7'4 (2.47m x 2.24m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'5 x 11'2 (3.48m x 3.41m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'6 x 9'3 (3.51m x 2.82m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56299219.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10730520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Dover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.