3 bedroom terraced house for saleHalifax Road, Bradford
- Spacious Mid Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- Close To Schools, Amenities and Transport Links
- Contains En-Suite Bathroom
Offered to the market is this spacious three bedroom through by light mid-terrace property well placed for local schools, amenities and transport links. This property will appeal to a variety of purchasers and is available with no onward chain.
Offered to the market is this spacious three bedroom through by light mid-terrace property well placed for local schools, amenities and transport links. This property will appeal to a variety of purchasers and is available with no onward chain. Property briefly comprises of entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory and storage cellar. To the first floor is; three bedrooms, master with accompanying en-suite, as well as the house bathroom. To the outside is off road parking to the front. Property has double glazed windows and gas central heating where specified.
Lounge 18' 3" x 13' 7" Into Recess ( 5.56m x 4.14m Into Recess )
With double glazed window, two gas central heating radiators and gas fire set in fire place.
Dining Room 16' 1" x 13' 3" Into Recess ( 4.90m x 4.04m Into Recess )
House gas central heating boiler located within a storage cupboard, wall mounted gas fire and access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.33m )
With Timber Frame.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 10' 4" Plus Door Recess ( 3.48m x 3.15m Plus Door Recess )
Consists of a range of base and wall units in white incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, built in 5 ring gas hob and electric oven with stainless steel glass extractor hood. The room is plumbed for an automatic washing machine and contains a double glazed window.
Access is via the dining room.
First Floor Landing
Has airing cupboard and stained glass window.
Bedroom One 13' 5" Maximum x 11' 5" Into Recess ( 4.09m Maximum x 3.48m Into Recess )
Double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and loft access.
Comprises of wash hand basin, W/C and shower cubicle with electric shower and tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 12' 6" ( 3.89m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and a shower cubicle
Bedroom Three 16' 5" x 8' 7" Into Recess ( 5.00m x 2.62m Into Recess )
With double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Three Piece suite comprising of panel bath with mixer tap and mixer shower over. Wash hand basin, W/C and part tiled walls. Room contains gas central heating radiator and double glazing window.
To the outside is a concrete yard which provides off street parking.
From our office in Wibsey, proceed down Wibsey High Street until Odsal Roundabout. From there take the fifth exit on to Halifax Road and proceed past the Tesco on the right hand side. Shortly after, the property is located on the right hand side easily identified by our sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56301064.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.