4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePalmarsh Crescent, Hythe, Kent
Sold STC £290,000
- Immaculately presented extended 4 bedroom semi-detached house
- Modern kitchen area, bathroom & en-suite shower room
- 2 reception rooms
- Log burner and open fireplace
- Secluded back garden
- EPC energy rating D (62)
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for 11 very happy years and we have done an awful lot of work to our home. We installed a dormer window upstairs, which enabled us to add an en-suite shower room to our bedroom and also moved the family bathroom upstairs. Once we had moved the bathroom, we then extended the kitchen area into where the old bathroom was, which gave us a lot more space when we re-fitted it. We also had a log burner installed in the dining room and landscaped the garden.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Room: 13'3 x 12'5 (4.04m x 3.79m) narrowing to 9'9 x 11'4 (2.97m x 3.46m)
- Lounge: 14'2 (4.32m) x 12'7 (3.84m) narrowing to 10'5 (3.18m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'3 (3.43m) x 9'9 (2.97m) narrowing to 7'0 (2.14m)
- Garden Room Extension: 7'5 x 7'0 (2.26m x 2.14m)
- Study/Bedroom 4: 10'8 (3.25m) x 7'10 (2.39m) narrowing to 3'10 (1.17m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'3 (4.35m) narrowing to 10'6 (3.20m) x 11'8 (3.56m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'8 x 5'6 (2.34m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 (3.18m) narrowing to 7'9 (2.36m) x 10'3 (3.13m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'10 x 6'9 up to Wardrobe (3.00m x 2.06m)
- Garage & Driveway
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56301367.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.