3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThunder Lane, Thorpe St Andrew, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 1930's Built Semi Detached Family House
- Three Bedrooms
- Enclosed Private Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
**EXTENDED 1930'S BUILT THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE** In the ever popular suburb of Thorpe St Andrew. Being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
This three bedroom 1930's built semi detached house is situated in the ever popular suburb of Thorpe St Andrew. The property has been extended and offers much potential. The accommodation comprises, entrance porch, hall, bay fronted lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, sitting room, cloakroom, first floor landing, three bedrooms and bathroom. There is an enclosed private rear garden, driveway and carport. Early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, stained glass door to:
Staircase to first floor, central heating thermostat, radiator, understair storage cupboard.
Lounge 12' 1" into bay narrowing to 10' " min x 11' 9" ( 3.68m into bay narrowing to 3.05m min x 3.58m )
Sealed unit double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 11' 9" ( 4.19m x 3.58m )
Sealed unit double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, radiator, feature gas living flame fire set into hearth and surround.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' 7" ( 3.18m x 2.01m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, work surfaces, tiling, built in stainless steel electric oven with electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, built in fridge/ freezer, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, radiator, single glazed side window, door to:
Sitting Room 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Secondary double glazed side window, radiator, door to:
Door to the garden and single glazed rear window, door to:
Fitted with a two piece white suite comprising, WC, wall mounted wash basin with tiled splashback, electric water heater, single glazed rear window, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Single glazed side window.
Bedroom One 16' 4" into bay narrowing to 13' 8" min x 10' 9" ( 4.98m into bay narrowing to 4.17m min x 3.28m )
Sealed unit double glazed bay window to the front, two built in double wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.18m )
Sealed unit double glazed rear window, two built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 6' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.03m )
Sealed unit double glazed rear window, radiator, airing cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising, bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, WC, fully tiled walls, access to loft space, radiator, sealed unit double glazed front window.
To the front of the property there is a shingled driveway which provides off road parking. This leads to the carport which is to the side of the property. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with various shrubs, trees and borders. The garden is enclosed by fencing and hedging with a side access gate.
Under section 21 of the Estate Agency Act 1979, we declare that the vendor of this property is related to a member of William H Brown staff.
Head east on Plumstead Road, continuing straight the ring road roundabout onto Plumstead Road East and into Thorpe St Andrew. At the first mini roundabout, turn right onto Thunder Lane, where the property can be found on your left hand side. Ref: 1730.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56302021.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.