2 bedroom terraced house for saleChapel Hill, Halstead
Sold STC £175,000
- Reduced from £190,000 (from 22-07-16 to 03-08-16)
- Fully renovated to a high standard
- Upstairs bathroom
- Close to the town centre
- No onward chain
Fully renovated to a high standard is this delightful two bedroom house in a sought after part of Halstead. Contact us now to discuss in more detail and gain early access when the work is complete. NO ONWARD CHAIN
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Lounge 12' 5" into recess x 11' 5" ( 3.78m into recess x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Double glazed door to front aspect. Open fireplace with brick surround. LED spot lighting. Alarm. Door leading to:-
Kitchen 12' 3" max x 10' 4" ( 3.73m max x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door leading to garden. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Stairs rising to first floor. Sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Radiator. Double electric range cooker. Space for appliances.
Stairs rising from /Kitchen. Access to loft. Radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 7" into recess x 11' 2" ( 3.84m into recess x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Feature wall.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" max x 4' 7" max ( 3.20m max x 1.40m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. TV point. Storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer taps and electric power shower over. Vanity mirror with lighting and shaver point. Chrome heated towel rail.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden is predominantly laid to patio with a raised shingle area, and enclosed by panel fencing
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56302027.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.