6 bedroom detached house for saleCherry Garden Avenue, Folkestone, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 5/6 bedroom detached family home
- 3 reception rooms
- Generous rear garden
- En-suite to main bedroom
- Sought after location
- EPC energy rating C (70)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for the over 60s under Homewise's Home for Life Plan. This is a lifetime lease.The above price represents a mid-range discount from the property's full market value, and is based on a single male applicant aged 69 years. The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria. Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a lifetime lease at its full market price of £500,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
It's certainly not every day that a home of this size and magnitude comes to the market. A superior non-estate location is of great importance to the discerning buyer whilst the knowledge that having already been extended to create such great space, all the hard work and expense is over..The kitchen/breakfast room is large enough to house the largest of families however, if it spills over then you have the luxury of a formal dining room to fall back on.The lounge is always a great place to relax and this is no exception. Overlooking the rear garden means you can keep an eye on the children if required.The first floor offers so much space with five bedrooms plus the dressing room/bedroom six which means this house also offers flexibility to cope with the demands of working from home if necessary and supporting your large family.
What the Owner says:
The garden has been fabulous over the years especially watching the family grow up and the amount of time they used to spend out there.In terms of location, you can walk to Morrisons in a few minutes, you can be on the motorway just as quickly, whilst a walk gets you to Folkestone West station with its fast links to London if you wish to commute. Better still, with the Eurotunnel on our door step the world is your oyster!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Study: 10'5 x 9'3 (3.18m x 2.82m)
- Lounge: 16'7 x 13'4 (5.06m x 4.07m)
- Dining Room: 10'10 x 10'2 (3.30m x 3.10m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 17'0 x 10'2 (5.19m x 3.10m)
- Utility Room: 9'3 x 7'3 (2.82m x 2.21m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'7 x 10'9 (4.75m x 3.28m)
- En-Suite Cloakroom
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 10'3 (3.66m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'4 x 9'3 (4.37m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 6/Dressing Room: 6'7 x 6'1 (2.01m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'4 x 10'8 (3.46m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 5: 10'6 x 7'1 (3.20m x 2.16m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56302042.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.