2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVivian Road, Wellingborough
Sold STC £169,500
- A FORMER PUBLIC HOUSE
- An excellent conversion
- 2 double bedrooms
- Garden and off road parking
- Close to the train station
A RECENT PROPERTY CONVERSION. This former public house has been superbly converted throughout and offers excellent size accommodation, parking and an enclosed rear garden. GOOD ACCESS TO THE TRAIN STATION.
A FORMER PUBLIC HOUSE WITH TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, WITH EASY ACCESS TO THE TRAIN STATION. This two bedroom semi detached home has plenty of history and character. There is a small cellar, ideal for storage, and modern fittings throughout, having been recently converted. There is off road parking and an enclosed rear garden.
Retaining wall with courtyard, gravel and path. There is a parking space to the side with access to the rear garden.
UPVC double glazed door to front, stairs leading down to cellar, tiled flooring, radiator.
A useful small storage area.
Double glazed window to side, W.C, wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
Lounge 15' 11" x 13' 5" ( 4.85m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to side and doors to garden.
Kitchen 13' 1" max x 12' 5" ( 3.99m max x 3.78m )
Two double glazed windows to the front and a door to the rear, modern base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, fitted electric oven with gas hob and extractor over, built in white goods, central heating boiler, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via a dog leg staircase with a large picture window to the front, loft access, radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 7" max x 12' 7" plus door recess ( 4.14m max x 3.84m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to side, second loft access, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" max x 12' 5" ( 3.99m max x 3.78m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to side, W.C, wash hand basin, bath with shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, extractor fan, radiator, tiled walls and flooring.
Fence enclosed rear garden with paved patio and lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.