2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHughenden Road, Hastings
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Lower Street Flat
- Private Entrance
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Private Rear Garden
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this lower street flat situated in the popular Hastings area. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and private rear garden. The property is well presented throughout and internal viewing is highly recommended.
Fox & Sons are delighted to bring to the market this lower street flat situated in the popular Hastings area. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and private rear garden. The property is well presented throughout and is within a short walking distance to local bus stops, Ore train station and local amenities. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Lower Street Level Entrance
With private front door into
With wooden flooring, wall mounted central heated radiator and door into
Lounge 15' 5" into bay x 13' 11" ( 4.70m into bay x 4.24m )
With wall mounted gas fire, TV and telephone point, wall mounted central heated radiator, double glazed bay window to the front aspect, archway onto
Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' ( 3.61m x 2.74m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, gas cooker point, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for under counter fridge & freezer, breakfast bar, wall mounted central heated radiator and double glazed french style patio doors affording access to the garden.
Bedroom One 15' x 8' 3" ( 4.57m x 2.51m )
With built in triple wardrobes with sliding doors, wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.36m )
With built in triple wardrobe with sliding doors, wall mounted central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Fitted with a matching suite comprising a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, wall mounted heated towel rail, partly tiled walls and a window to the rear aspect.
Access via the kitchen on to a covered patio seating area with outside power points and lighting with steps down to a good size area of lawn being fully enclosed with mature shrubs surrounding and wooden shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56302117.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS111644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.