2 bedroom house for saleLothrop Street, London, W10 4JB
- FULLY MODERNIZED THROUGHOUT
- SOUGHT AFTER CONSERVATION AREA
- PRIVATE SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- RESIDENTS PARKING
- CHAIN FREE
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A completely modernized Victorian cottage set in the Queens Park Gardens conservation area. The property has been lovingly and fully refurbished, benefitting from brand new wiring, plumbing and central heating, all with correct certification. The current owners have created a contemporary home ,offering space that is full of light and designed around modern living, whilst retaining the character of the original building.
On the ground floor there's a wonderful open-plan living space, ideal for entertaining, leading to a south facing rear garden, there's also a brand new bathroom, a generous master bedroom and further double bedroom.
Ideally positioned in Zone 2, this property is suitable for commuting as the Bakerloo or Overground stations are only a short walk away. There is an abundance of shopping facilities close by as well as places to eat such as restaurants, bars and gastro pubs. Portobello market and Notting Hill are just a short bus ride away and offer more extensive shopping.
With many green open spaces locally and the canal a short distance away, there are plenty of opportunities to enjoy the outdoors.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 336372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Queens Park and Kensal Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.