4 bedroom house for saleKendal Road, London, NW10 1JG
- Refurbished and extended house
- Finished to an exceptional standard thro
- Unusually generous plot
- Directly overlooking Gladstone Park
- Off-street parking for multiple cars
- Offered with no onward chain
Offering a wonderful blend of super-spacious accommodation with an enviable location with direct views over Gladstone Park this fantastic home has been designed with the modern family in mind. It's immediately obvious as you enter the house that the accommodation has been thoughtfully designed.
There is a lovely flow through the light and airy living spaces, which are complimented with the privacy which the playroom and the garden room have to offer. On the first floor there is lovely family accommodation and on the second floor an impressive master suite overlooking the impressive garden.
With off-street parking for several cars, side access to the vast rear and direct views to Gladstone Park the house will wow your friends and neighbours alike.
To arrange a viewing please call Jorgensen Turner Estate Agents Queens Park and Kensal Rise Branch on 020 7604 4040
Kendal Road is a prime residential road located on the edge of Glasdstone Park and is a short walk from the Jubilee Line with its easy access to Waterloo and Canary Wharf, and the varied local amenities of Willesden Green and Dollis Hill.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 359669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jorgensen Turner, Queens Park and Kensal Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.