5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSheen Lane, East Sheen
- Substantial house in need of modernisation
- Five bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Driveway & double garage
- West-facing garden
A substantial and rarely available house in a prime location on Parkside, East Sheen. The property retains an abundance of period charm and has considerable potential to be updated into an outstanding family home. Further benefits include a west facing garden, off street parking and a double garage.
A magnificent opportunity to acquire a sizeable and unmodernised five bedroom house which is within a stone's throw from the entrance to Richmond Park. This substantial property has been well looked after by its current owners for decades and gives the new buyer a special chance to create an outstanding family home. The house is set back from the street with a large driveway benefitting from off street parking. There is a good size entrance hall which features access to two reception rooms, one of which has an attractive circular bay window to the front and the other overlooks the garden to the rear. Also on the ground floor is the kitchen, a utility room and a separate dining room. The garden is west-facing, very private and of a good size and width with a double garage to the side. Upstairs are five bedrooms, a bathroom with a separate WC and a spacious landing. Other houses either side have added a loft conversion to add extra bedrooms and bathrooms. This home is located seconds from the Sheen Gate entrance to Richmond Park and is within close walking distance to Mortlake station and the amenities of the high street. Sought after primary schools such as Sheen Mount Primary and Thomson House Primary are nearby as well as Ibstock Place School and Tower House School. This is an exceptional opportunity to take on an unmodernised house in an extremely prime location and early viewing is recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56304514.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHN104044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.