2 bedroom terraced house for saleHartington Road, Rotherham
Guide Price £50,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- No Chain
- Two bedroom terrace
- Lounge, Kitchen/diner
- Two bedrooms, bathroom
- Front & rear gardens
- No Chain
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED! This two bedroom property is situated close to local amenities & offers spacious, well presented accommodation throughoutwith no vendor chain involved, this property would make an excellent purchase for first time buyers/investors.
Lounge 11' 11" x 12' 5" to the max ( 3.63m x 3.78m to the max )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator and a gas fire.
Kitchen/diner 8' 11" x 15' 5" ( 2.72m x 4.70m )
A modern kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the inset sink and drainer unit. There is a four ring gas hob with extractor above, space for a washing machine, a heated towel rail and two UPVC double glazed windows. There is also a panty providing extra storage space.
Having access to the loft which has been insulated
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 11' 10" to the max ( 4.72m x 3.61m to the max )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator and storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Comprising of bath, wash hand basin and low flush W.C. There is also a heated towel rail and a UPVC double glazed window to the front.
To the front of the property is a yard whilst to the rear is lawned garden with a patio area and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56304616.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.