3 bedroom detached house for saleLutterworth Drive, Adwick-Le-Street, Doncaster
Sold STC £125,000
- GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£135,000!
- Three Bedrooms, Detached
- Lounge, Kitchen, Downstairs WC
- Three Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower Room, Bathroom
- Front & Rear gardens, Off Road Parking
GUIDE PRICE £125,000-£135,000! Are you looking for a recently upgraded spacious family home? The property is superbly presented throughout and comprises of a master bedroom with en-suite, front and rear gardens and off road parking.
This superbly presented, recently upgraded, three bedroom, detached home is situated in this popular location in Adwick-Le-Street, close to local amenities and the A1 motorway network and must be viewed to appreciate. VIEW NOW!
Having a front facing sealed unit door, a central heating radiator, tiled floor and coving to the ceiling.
Fitted with a front facing obscured double glazed window and a chrome heated towel rail. Fitted with a white contemporary style suite comprising of low level WC and contemporary style wash hand basin with mixer tap situated on a marble wash stand.
Lounge 17' x 11' 2" ( 5.18m x 3.40m )
A delightful lounge with front facing double glazed windows, the focal point of which is a wall mounted electric coal effect contemporary style fire, there are two wall light points, a central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and double glazed French doors which give access to the garden and patio area.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 7" maximum measurements ( 3.45m x 2.62m maximum measurements )
Recently fitted with a contemporary style kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating worksurfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, there is complimentary tiling, an electric hob and oven with stainless steel and glass cooker hood above, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, a central heating radiator, understairs storage cupboard and tiling to the floor.
First Floor Landing
Having a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Master Bedroom 11' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.95m )
With front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space, cupboards which extend over the bed, central heating radiator, TV aerial point and a door which gives access to the En-Suite Shower Room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Having an front facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle with shower, there is tiling to the walls and floor, extractor fan and shaver point.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.62m )
With front facing double glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 10" ( 2.44m x 2.08m )
With rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and access to the loft.
With a rear facing double glazed window, full tiling to the walls, laminate flooring, extractor fan and a chrome heated towel rail. Fitted with a wash hand basin with mixer tap, WC, bath with mixer tap and shower above.
To the front of the property is an enclosed forecourt which has been pebbled for ease of maintenance. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned area which extends to the side of the property, there is a tarmac driveway which is approached through gates at the rear of the property and an off road parking space. There is a block paved patio area. Viewing is essential!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56306870.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.