2 bedroom flat for saleChobham Road, Stratford, E15
Under Offer £420,000
- Spacious two bedroom split level flat
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Secure gated off-street parking
- Excellent condition throughout full of natural light
- End of terrace period property
- Fantastic transport links (Stratford, Leyton and Maryland)
- Near Chobham Academy, rated outstanding by Ofsted
- Close to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat has been completely refurbished and offers bright and modern living space in a characterful end of terrace period building on a quiet road moments from Stratford.
This beautiful, spacious two bedroom upper maisonette has the rare advantage of secure gated off-street parking located in a communal backyard.
Chobham Road is a pleasant residential street conveniently located moments from the wealth of local amenities of Stratford, the fantastic Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre.
Externally hosted floorplan
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56307721.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 999073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.