2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleTunstall Court, Northcote Avenue, Ealing
Sold STC £785,000
- Share of Freehold
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Large Private Courtyard
- 10 Year Guarantees
This stunning ground floor two bedroom apartment with a magnificent courtyard is located in this enticing new development - Tunstall Court. The development is placed for the modern lifestyle, walking distance to Ealing Broadway for transport, The Mall for café culture and restaurants.
Tunstall Court is a brand new development of 9 luxury apartments, located on a quiet road in Central Ealing Broadway, all the while being a short few minutes' walk to Ealing Broadway Town Centre and Station, with all of its shopping and dining options, as well as the forthcoming Crossrail link. The specification and finish of these properties is sublime and will appeal to the demanding and discerning Buyer, looking for something with a touch of class. Apartment 2 is on the ground floor, with approximately 977 square feet space, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom offers an en-suite, with access on to the private courtyard. This apartment also benefits from a CRL 10 Year Guarantee. There is no parking space with this property but there is a Zip Car club located at the development for residents to use.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56307862.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EAL105523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.