1 bedroom maisonette for saleLondon Road, Chippenham
- One Bedroom
- Rear Garden
- Rental Income £550-£600 pcm
- No Chain
A well presented Maisonette which also has the added benefit of a garden and parking and gas central heating, this property would be an ideal investment or first time buy and an early viewing would be highly recommended. Achievable rental income would be £550 to £600 per calendar month.
Situated close to the town centre is this one bedroom maisonette that is situated close to the town centre and with easy access to the mainline train station the property is very well presented and offers deceptively spacious accommodation comprising entrance porch, kitchen, lounge, bedroom there is also loft with a pull down ladder that could possible be converted subject to the necessary planning permissions and a bathroom. Additional benefits include upvc double glazing, gas central heating, garden, parking.
The town centre of Chippenham offers a range of amenities to include High Street retailers and in addition there are supermarkets and retail parks within the town. There are a wide range of primary schools and secondary schools plus there is a regular main line rail service from Chippenham to London(Paddington) and the west country. The M4 motorway is accessible via Junction 17 to the north of the town and offers access to the regional centres of Bristol, Bath and Swindon.
UPVC double glazed door to the front and stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen 8' x 10' ( 2.44m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen with UPVC double glazed window to the rear, wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer, electric oven and gas hob, splashback tiling and radiator.
Lounge 12' x 16' max ( 3.66m x 4.88m max )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator, airing cupboard, picture rail and telephone point.
With doors to;
Bedroom 10' max x 12' max ( 3.05m max x 3.66m max )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to the front and radiator, telephone point. Access to the;
With ladder, part boarded. Possibility of converting subject to planning.
Bath with shower over, low level wc, wash hand basin, shaver light and power point, splashback tiling.
Allocated parking to the rear of the property for one vehicle.
Private rear garden seperated by hedging.
From our offices in the Market Place proceed out of town along The Causeway and straight over the roundabout onto London Road. The property can be located on the right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56307874.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.