4 bedroom detached house for salePlough Close, Tarporley, Cheshire
- Brand new 4 bed detached home
- Walking distance to Tarporley high street
- Part exchange available
- Open plan kitchen breakfast room
- Double garage and off-road parking
Located in the picturesque village of Tarporley, this brand new 4 bed detached home on the Taylor Wimpey development of 'Mulberry Place' benefits from an enviable corner plot and is the last of the 'Hartford' housetype.
This brand new 4 bed detached home on the Taylor Wimpey development of 'Mulberry Place' benefits from an enviable corner plot and is the last of the 'Hartford' housetype. The clever use of space created by the double garage makes the Hartford perfect for modern family living. The kitchen/breakfast area is complemented by a utility room and the living room benefits from French doors to the rear garden. The ground floor accommodation also includes a dining room, study and cloakroom. Upstairs you will find 4 bedrooms, the master of which boasts an en-suite bathroom, with an en-suite shower room to bedroom 2. The family bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms.
PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED!!! HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!!!
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56307880.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP102959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.