2 bedroom park home for saleSea Lane, Ingoldmells, Skegness
Sold STC £55,000
- Immaculately Presented 2 Bed Park Home
- Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen
- Shower room
- 2 Bedrooms
- Gardens to all sides
An immaculately presented Park Home which has been improved by the current owner, situated on the popular residential Sunnyside Park in the popular coastal resort of Ingoldmells. Viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate the quality of presentation. This park is restricted to OVER 50'S only.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this 2 Bedroom Detached Park Home comprising of Lounge, Kitchen Diner and Bathroom. The property benefits from low maintenance gardens,to all sides, double glazing as stated & LPG Gas central heating. An immaculately presented Park Home , situated on the popular residential Sunnyside Park in the popular East Coast resort of Ingoldmells, convenient for the thriving East Coast Town of Skegness. Viewing comes highly recommended to appreciate the quality of presentation. This park is restricted to OVER 50'S only. Contact William H Brown today on 01754 768311.
Lounge 11' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.87m )
With double glazed bow window to the front elevation and further double glazed window to the side elevation creating a dual aspect, with a good amount of natural light, double glazed side entrance door and a coved ceiling.
Breakfast Kitchen 9' 5" x 9' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.95m )
Having a comprehensive range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with complimentary roll edge work top surfaces,1 1/2 bowl inset sink with mixer taps over, tiled splash backs, double glazed windows to 2 sides creating a dual aspect, wall mounted boiler, gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood over, space and plumbing for appliances, integrated fridge freezer, double glazed side entrance door, further door to:-
With doors to Bedrooms and Shower Room, double glazed window to the side and an electric wall heater.
Bedroom 2 6' 10" x 8' 1" ( 2.08m x 2.46m )
With double glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom 1 7' 11" + recess x 9' 6" inc. robes ( 2.41m + recess x 2.90m inc. robes )
Having a range of fitted wardrobes incorporating mirror fronts and providing good storage, double
glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator.
Having a refitted 3 piece suite comprising of low flush WC, corner shower cubicle, hand wash basin
set in vanity unit, panelled splash backs, tall fitted storage cupboard and a double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
The property benefits from having gardens to all sides incorporating a decked area with steps leading
up to both side entrance doors, landscaped gravel areas, greenhouse, paved patio seating areas,
pathways, further decked seating area, shed, outside light, tap and power point, all enclosed with low
level fencing. A communal parking area is situated close by.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.