4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleForrest Road, Penarth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- Double Garage
- Utility Room
A well presented detached bungalow set in this sought after location. There is a good size private enclosed rear garden and to the front is off street parking for multiple vehicles and a double garage. This fantastic home must be viewed internally to be appreciated!
A well presented detached bungalow set in this sought after location. This home offers spacious living accommodation comprising a 23 ft lounge, fitted kitchen and utility room. There a four bedrooms the master benefiting from ensuite and bathroom. There is a good size private enclosed rear garden and to the front is off street parking for multiple vehicles and a double garage. This fantastic home must be viewed internally to be appreciated! The property is within walking distance to Penarth Town centre. Offered for sale with vacant possession.
Meter cupboard, door to main living room.
Lounge 23' 7" x 13' 4" ( 7.19m x 4.06m )
Two double glazed windows to side and one feature obscured panel window to side. Two radiators. Coved ceiling. Fire place with gas fire. Double glazed patio door to rear garden. Double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 14' 6" x 8' ( 4.42m x 2.44m )
Stainless steel sink & drainer. Gas cooker point, space for additional kitchen appliances Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Double glazed patio doors leading onto paved patio area. Space for dining table and chairs, door to utility room.
Utility Room 13' 11" x 7' ( 4.24m x 2.13m )
Entered via Upvc door. Fitted with wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces. Sink & drainer. Radiator. Combination boiler. Double glazed window to rear and side aspect, door to kitchen, inner hall and side porch, hatch to sitting room/bedroom four..
Bedroom One 16' 8" Max into bay narrowing to 10' 10" x 13' 2" ( 5.08m Max into bay narrowing to 3.30m x 4.01m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Built in double wardrobes. Fitted carpet. Door leading to Jack & Jill en-Suite.
Jack & Jill En Suite 8' x 4' 11" ( 2.44m x 1.50m )
Single glazed window to side. Bath. Shower. WC. fully tiled. Wash hand basin with mixer tap over. Radiator, door to inner hall.
Bedroom Two 15' 3" Max into bay x 11' 3" ( 4.65m Max into bay x 3.43m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Radiator door to en suite.
En Suite 10' x 4' 11" ( 3.05m x 1.50m )
Paneled bath with shower above, wash hand basin, wc, obscured double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Four/sitting Room 10' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.33m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Hatch to utility room.
Dual drive with double gates onto driveway leading to car port and double garage, additional drive for several vehicles access to rear garden form both side.
Partially enclosed garden with mature trees .Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, additional raised paved patio. Double garage with two up and over door.
Large double garage with two up and over doors.
Driveway leading to garage. Double gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56309210.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR102995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Penarth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.