2 bedroom apartment for saleArtisan Place, Canary Gateway St Anne's Row, Limehouse, London, E14
- Two bedroom apartment
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- 713 sq/ft.
- Brand new development
- Concierge and video security
- Private balcony with canal view
- Service charge: £3.85psf p.a. approx.
- Ground Rent: £350 p.a. approx.
- Lease: 999 Years on completion
- Short walk to Westferry and Limehouse DLR
Life Residential are excited to offer an opportunity to purchase a brand new off plan ground floor apartment in a highly sought after canalside setting development, which will include concierge and video security. The apartment itself will be a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom flat that stretches to 713 sq. ft. The apartment comes with a fully integrated kitchen, its own private balcony, and comes with luxurious specifications throughout.
The apartments are situated within a few minutes walk of either Westferry or Limehouse DLR stations - with Westferry being just two stops or 3 minutes from the very heart of Canary Wharf itself. This strategic location opens the door to the entire metropolis - with 3 minute connection times to London’s Jubilee Line or DLR direct to Bank and The City in just 8 minutes.
The significance of Canary Gateway’s location will never be more evident than for its proximity to the Olympic Park Zone, boasting a mere 17 minute journey time to Stratford, and again encompassing one of the greatest potential rental catchments into the next decade.
NOTE: THE PICTURES SHOWN ARE EXAMPLES AND NOT RELATED TO THIS SPECIFIC UNIT
Property ref: 121_2653_4265178
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4265178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.