Commercial Development for sale21-25 Bull Green, Halifax, HX1
Removed 4,767 sq. ft. | £250,000
- 4,767 sq ft (442 sq m)
- Mixed use investment opportunity
- Ground floor retail units with office accommodation above
- Prominent location to the outskirts of Halifax Town centre
- 238.59 sq m (2,461 sq ft)
- Current rental income £34,660 pax
The property comprises a three storey prominently situated town centre building which comprises two retail shops at ground floor level along with a single office suite providing accommodation to the first and second floor. The building forms pat of a parade of similar style buildings providing a variety of uses to include Pennine Housing offices, public houses and further retail units.
The two shops located at ground floor level benefit from majority open plan retail/ office accommodation at ground floor level with additional basement stores. The office suite at first and second floor levels provides general and private office space along with general stores and WC facilities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-56309584.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.