3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAlexander Road, Hertford
Sold STC £355,000
- Three Bedroomm End Of Terraced Family Home
- Superb Recently Re- Fitted Kitchen
- Generous Lounge & Dining/ Family Room
- Private Rear Garden
- Ideal Location For Hertford North Station
- Off Street Parking
- CHAIN FREE!
Ideal for Hertford North Station - An Immaculate Three Bedroom End of Terrace House - Superb Recently Re-Fitted Kitchen - Dining/Family Room - Very Generous Lounge - Modern Bathroom - Private Rear Garden - Ample Off Street Parking - Cul-de-sac Location - Private Development
A CHAIN FREE three bedroom end of terrace family home ideally situated within this privately built development, ideal for Hertford North Station and local amenities. Accommodation features a superb recently re-fitted kitchen, a very generous lounge, dining/family room and a modern bathroom. Externally the property benefits from an attractive private rear garden and ample off street parking.
Stairs to first floor, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen: 14' 4" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.37m max x 3.89m max )
An extensive range of quality fitted wall and floor units with soft close fixtures, under unit lighting and work surface over incorporating a breakfast bar. Integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, four ring electric hob unit with glass splash back and extractor canopy over. Built in stainless steel single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, spot lighting, double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
Dining Room/ Family Room: 14' 11" x 7' 11" ( 4.55m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coved ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Living Room: 19' 8" x 15' 2" max ( 5.99m x 4.62m max )
Double glazed window to front & rear aspect, two radiators, covered ceiling,
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, three piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer tap ad hand held shower attachment, 'Aqualisa' shower over and shower screen, low level dual flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, spot lighting.
Second Floor Landing:
Bedroom One: 12' 3" plus recess x 8' 7" ( 3.73m plus recess x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two: 10' 10" plus recess x 8' 3" ( 3.30m plus recess x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 7' 8" x 6' 6" plus storage cupboard ( 2.34m x 1.98m plus storage cupboard )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, airing cupboard.
Paved patio, lawn, raised beds, timber built shed.
Driveway to front providing off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.