4 bedroom property for salePriory Common N8
- Unique 'Dutch style' Architecture
- Kitchen open to front reception room
- Large rear reception room
- Four double bedrooms
- Well stocked garden with rear access
- Overlooking Priory Common
- Two spacious bathrooms
- 1930 sq ft of accommodation
One of only seven unique three storey town houses built in the Dutch style replicating the look of the canal side houses of Amsterdam. This spacious property is set well back from the road on a small access road behind the verdant outlook of Priory Common. This beautiful family home has versatile accommodation arranged over three floors to include a wide entrance hallway which leads to a opened up kitchen diner family room to the front with views over the common and a superb rear reception room with two sets of double doors framing the well stocked rear garden. Over the upper two floors there are four spacious double bedrooms and two large bathrooms including the master with its balcony set between double square bay windows.
Located close to Priory Park and with Alexandra Palace and Park to the rear. Crouch End and Muswell Hill Broadways are equidistant, with their wonderful array of independent shops, cafes, restaurants and cinemas. Hornsey overground is within reach (20 minutes to the City) as are links to Finsbury Park underground.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56310601.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prickett & Ellis, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.