3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLauderdale Drive, Newton Mearns, Glasgow
Sold STC £365,000
- Beautifully presented traditional, detached bungalow
- Spacious formal lounge with feature fireplace and living flame gas fire
- Stunning contemporary kitchen
- Dining room giving access to both study/fourth bedroom and conservatory
- Good sized monobloc driveway leading to detached double garage
This beautifully presented traditional, detached bungalow has been meticulously maintained by the current owners, to offer a stunning family home in true walk in condition.
Accommodation on offer comprises entrance porch leading to large, welcoming reception hallway with storage. Spacious formal lounge with feature fireplace and living flame gas fire. Generously sized master bedroom is also situated to the front of the property. To the rear, the dining room giving access to both study/fourth bedroom and conservatory. Stunning contemporary kitchen with fantastic selection of integrated appliances to include five burner gas hob, oven, dish washer and washing machine. Additional space for table, chairs and settee. Family bathroom with three piece suite to include WC, wash hand basin and bath. Wooden flooring to hallway and lounge.
On the upper level there are two family sized, double bedrooms with excellent storage facilities. Additional bathroom again has a three piece suite to incorporate WC, wash hand basin and bath.
The residence includes both gas central heating and double glazing. Further to the well maintained, mature gardens is a good sized monobloc driveway leading to detached double garage.
Internal viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the particularly appealing accommodation on offer.
The development's location allows an easy connection to Ayr Road which is convenient for accessing a wide variety of local amenities such as The Avenue shopping centre, with Asda supermarket, Marks & Spencer's, Boots, banks, restaurants, cafes and various retail outlets.
There are excellent public transport and motorway links.
Lounge 16' 8" x 13' 8" ( 5.08m x 4.17m )
Dining Room 13' 11" x 11' 3" ( 4.24m x 3.43m )
Study/bedroom 4 16' 9" x 7' 7" ( 5.11m x 2.31m )
Kitchen 18' 6" x 10' 3" ( 5.64m x 3.12m )
Conservatory 11' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.57m )
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 10' 7" ( 4.14m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two 15' 6" x 11' 6" at widest points ( 4.72m x 3.51m at widest points )
Bedroom Three 14' 5" x 13' 4" at widest points ( 4.39m x 4.06m at widest points )
Downstairs Wc 8' 9" x 6' 3" ( 2.67m x 1.91m )
Bathroom 7' 2" x 5' 3" ( 2.18m x 1.60m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56311867.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMN102420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Newton Mearns Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.