3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKeith Road, Swanton Morley, Dereham
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- 20' Lounge/Dining Room
- Corner Plot Gardens
- Garage + Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Village Location
A well presented 3 bedroom detached bungalow, located within this established development in the heart of the well-regarded village of Swanton Morley. Boasting oil fired central heating, corner plot gardens, garage and a driveway, a full internal inspection is essential.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this detached bungalow, located within the ever-popular village of Swanton Morley.
Internal viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation offered for sale.
Built-in storage cupboard, loft access, integral door opening to the garage, UPVC external entrance door opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Lounge 20' 3" x 10' 11" ( 6.17m x 3.33m )
Fireplace with surround and hearth, radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect, UPVC double glazed sliding door opening to the rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.45m x 3.07m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, space for cooker, space for fridge-freezer, two pantry cupboards, UPVC window to the rear aspect, door opening to:
Oil fired central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 9' ( 4.39m x 2.74m )
Built-in double wardrobe, radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 8' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.72m )
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Suite comprising hand wash basin and corner shower cubicle, UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Low level w.c.
To the front of the property, a brick-weave driveway leads to the single garage, with a further shingled area to the side of this. A brick-weave pathway leads to the main entrance door.
There are lawned gardens to the side of the property, which continue around to the rear elevation. The rear gardens are laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, various plant beds, shrubs and fruit trees, all enclosed by panelled fencing and mature hedging.
Up and over door to the front aspect, personal door opening to the rear garden.
Swanton Morley has a huge amount to offer, including a butchers, village shop, Post Office, garage, primary school, delightful village green and two public houses - Darby's and The Angel. There is also a village hall and local sports clubs which include football, bowls and cricket. The nearby River Wensum, lakes and fisheries provide fantastic spots for fishing and nature lovers will discover footpaths criss-crossing the area. For more amenities and shops, the bustling market town of Dereham is located just 3 miles away and offers a shopping centre, market place, golf course, cinema and swimming pool.
Upon entering the village of Swanton Morley from the Dereham direction, proceed into the village centre and take the third turning right into Bedingfield Road. Proceed and take the second right hand turn into Keith Road. The property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56311876.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.