3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandrock Road, Harworth, Doncaster
Sold STC £80,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Offered For Sale with NO CHAIN
- Offering Great Potential, Ideal for First Time Buyers/ Investors
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate WC
- Front & Rear Gardens, Parking & Garage
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. In need of modernisation having fantastic potential, ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS/ INVESTORS ! Located to the popular village location of Harworth which offers access to the wide range of amenities and motorway networks.
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. In need of modernisation having fantastic potential, ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS/ INVESTORS ! Located to the popular village location of Harworth which offers access to the wide range of amenities and motorway networks. The property offers a lounge, Kitchen and dining room. Three bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. Having gardens to both the front and the rear of the property, parking and garage. This property is simply a must see, viewing's via the agent - Do not miss out.
Entry in to the property through a front facing entrance door having an understairs storage cupboard, a side facing window and radiator.
Lounge 12' 4" Max x 13' 3" ( 3.76m Max x 4.04m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, coving to ceiling and laminate flooring. Solid fuel fire with tiled hearth and back. Open plan to the dining room.
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 13' 4" x 8' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.54m )
Access from the lounge, having a front facing bay window allowing plenty of natural light into the room and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 8' 8" Max ( 2.49m x 2.64m Max )
Having a rear facing entrance door, a side facing window and tiled flooring. Having wall and base units, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for a washing machine and space for a fridge.
Having a side facing window and giving access to the loft space, bedrooms one, two and three, bathroom and wc.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' upto wardrobes ( 3.30m x 3.05m upto wardrobes )
Double bedroom having a rear facing double glazed window, half wooden paneling to walls, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.07m x 3.28m )
Double bedroom having a front facing window, wooden paneling to half of walls and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 9' 7" ( 2.18m x 2.92m )
Having a front facing window and radiator, small storage cupboard.
Bathroom 5' 6" x 5' 3" ( 1.68m x 1.60m )
Fitted with bath and wash hand basin, tiled flooring and tiled walls around the bath. Rear facing obscured window and radiator.
Having a side facing window, half paneled walls and low flush wc.
Offering parking and access to the garage to the front of the property alongside a lawned garden. The rear of the property offers a lawned garden which is enclosed and has a patio area for extra seating.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office onto Tickhill Road, following the road and turning left onto Bawtry Road. Take the right hand turning onto Beech Road, turn left onto Rutland Drive, then right at the end of the road. The property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56311891.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.