2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNuthatch Road, Calne
Sold STC £175,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached Property
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Parking & Garage
- BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Superb two DOUBLE bedroom modern home with parking, garage and fully enclosed rear gardens. Viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate this fantastic property.
Situated in a popular, modern estate location this home will appeal to investors, first time buyers and the discerning down-size mover. Consisting of all the modern features you would expect, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and a kitchen with plenty of appliance space. Externally the fully enclosed garden offers a good degree of privacy and there is a garage and gated driveway parking for two cars.
Entrance to this two bed semi detached situated on a popular residential development is via the front door leading to the entrance hall which comprises : under stairs storage cupboard, smoke detector, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 13' 5" (max) x 11' 7" ( 4.09m (max) x 3.53m )
Good sized lounge with double glazed French doors leading to the garden, television aerial point, telephone point and two radiators.
Kitchen 11' 6" (max) x 7' 7" ( 3.51m (max) x 2.31m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the front aspect, archway leading to the hall, central heating boiler, television aerial point and a radiator.
Stairs from the lounge, over bulk head storage cupboard and access to loft with ladder.
Bedroom One 11' 6" (max to rear of wardrobes) x 9' 8" ( 3.51m (max to rear of wardrobes) x 2.95m )
Situated to the rear of the property the double master bedroom comprises double glazed window overlooking the garden, open wardrobes, television aerial point and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" (max) x 8' 6" ( 2.77m (max) x 2.59m )
Another double bedroom comprising two double built in wardrobes, television aerial point, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and bath with shower over. Extractor fan, shaver point, obscure double glazed window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Up and over door and boarded eaves storage.
Gated driveway parking to the front of the garage for two cars.
Fully enclosed rear garden with gated side access, laid to lawn with a patio area to the fore.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56311912.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105230. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.