3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoundwood Grove, Rawmarsh, Rotherham
- Three double bedroom extended semi detached
- Traditional bay fronted
- Lounge, dining room, 3rd reception room, modern kitchen, utility
- Three bedrooms, modern bathroom, en-suite
- Front & rear gardens, drive, garage
*STAR BUY* *GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £145,000* - Beautifully presented, bay fronted extended semi is situated in this popular location & would make an excellent family home. Offering spacious accommodation throughout with 3 double bedrooms, en-suite, modern kitchen & bathroom, drive & garage.
Stairs to first floor and door to lounge and kitchen
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.67m )
A modern kitchen fitted with a range of wall, base and cupboard units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the inset sink and a half bowl drainer unit. There is also a built in double oven, a four ring gas hob, an integrated dish washer and an integrated fridge.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 7' ( 2.03m x 2.13m )
Having a door to the rear and plumbing for washing machine.
Dining Room/playroom 18' 7" x 8' 10" to max ( 5.66m x 2.69m to max )
with Play Area / Sitting Area. Having double glazed doors to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 11' to max x 14' 2" into bay ( 3.35m to max x 4.32m into bay )
Having a front facing double glazed bay window and a central heating radiator. There is also a fire place and surround.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 10' 1" to max ( 4.32m x 3.07m to max )
Having two double glazed windows to the front. There is also access to the loft which has been fully boarded. Bedroom one leads to the en-suite.
A fully tiled wet room fitted with wash hand basin and low flush W.C. There is also a heated towel rail and two double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" into bay x 11' to max ( 4.29m into bay x 3.35m to max )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front, built in wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.33m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
A very modern bathroom comprising of free standing bath, wash hand basin and W.C. There is a heated towel rail, partial tiling and a double glazed window to the rear.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a car port with roller door whilst to the rear is a lawned garden with a decked area and a pebbled area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56311936.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.