4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLowfield Avenue, Ridgeway
Withdrawn from Market £249,950
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Extended Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Wth Appliances
- Generous Conservatory With Underfloor Heating
- Three Double Bedrooms, One Single Bedroom
- Family Bathroom With Four Piece Suite
- Integral Garage, Block Paved Driveway For Multiple Vehicles
- Landscaped Garden With Decked Terrace & Lawn
- uPVC DG, Gas Central Heating With Zone Control, GF W.C.
- Energy Rating - TBC
***Check Out The 3D Tour*** Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this beautifully presented four bedroom semi detached house, situated in the picturesque village of Ridgeway. Extended & reconfigured by the current owners, this well appointed property offers 1126 sq. ft. of flexible accommodation across two floors including an extended lounge, open plan fitted kitchen & generous conservatory (with underfloor heating), three double bedrooms, one single bedroom and family bathroom. With landscaped gardens and a decked terrace to the rear making this an incredibly desirable family home. Well placed for local shops/amenities and schools...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56311981.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795008934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.