4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIsis Close, Long Hanborough, Witney, Oxfordshire
- PORCH: Enclosed with windows, tiled floor and door to hall where a radiator , cupboard and stairs to the first floor.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM: Windows to front and rear, radiators, wall lights and attractive feature fireplace housing a gas fire. Study area at rear.
- KITCHEN: With a range of wall and base units, ceramic wall tiling, sink, space for a cooker, white goods, window to the rear and door to the utility.
- UTILITY: L shaped room with sink, work surface, base unit and wall mounted gas boiler. Space for white goods, radiator, extractor, and doors to garage and garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM: Shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin. Radiator, extractor fan and window to side.
- LANDING: Access to roof space and all bedrooms.
- FOUR BEDROOMS: With double glazed windows, radiators and a dressing room/Study area to bedroom four.
- BATHROOM / SEPERATE W/C : Paneled bath with shower over, sink unit, ceramic tiled, double glazed window to the rear radiator and seperate w/c with window and radiator.
- GARDENS : Enclosed low maintenence rear garden measuring 30ft X 32ft with shrubs surrounding, shed and greenhouse. Front garden with lawned area.
- GARAGE AND PARKING : Off street parking for a number of vehicles and a single garage with power,light and up and over door.
An extended four bedroom family house situated in an established development in this very well placed Oxfordshire village. Offering an excellent opportunity for the growing family to expand into, the accommodation provides flexible living in the form of an enlarged, open plan sitting/dining/garden room, kitchen with an adjacent utility room, and an integral garage; useful for storage or possibly further extension of the ground floor space (stp); the four/five bedroom layout also potentially allows for the installation of an ensuite shower room if desired. 32' x 30' rear garden and off road parking.
Long Hanborough is a vibrant and well placed village standing above the Evenlode Valley, c.7 miles north-west of Oxford. There are shops for day-to-day needs including a Co-Op and Post Office, a modern primary school, medical centre, church, choice of pubs and garages. There is a railway station on the Worcester-Oxford-London (Paddington) line, and bus services to Woodstock and the local market town of Witney.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56315257.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST160228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon, Woodstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.