3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDerwent Drive, Tibshelf
- A generously proportioned three bedroom semi detached home in a village location.
- Enjoying fantastic views over open countryside to the rear.
- Including gas heating to radiators, PVCu double glazing and enclosed rear garden.
- The village of Tibshelf is well served by public transport and convenience Shopping on the High Street.
- Within reasonable travelling distance of the M1 motorway network.
- Viewing is highly recommended! Don't miss this one! Call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
FANTASTIC VIEWS OVER OPEN COUNTRYSIDE! A generously proportioned three bedroom semi detached home in a village location with fantastic views over open countryside to the rear. This well presented home includes gas heating to radiators with the boiler being installed in 2015. PVCu double glazing along with an enclosed rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn. The village of Tibshelf is well served by public transport links and convenience shopping on the High Street. Located within reasonable travelling distance of the M1 motorway network. Viewing is highly recommended! What are you waiting for!? Call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
Turn left out of our Alfreton branch and continue to the cross roads turning right on to the A61. Continue down the hill taking the right turn at the bottom on to the B6025. Proceed through Westhouses turning left on to the B6025 sign posted for Tibshelf. Continue along the road until you reach the mini roundabout taking the first exit left and turn immediately right on to West View and proceed to the T junction. At the T junction turn left on to Derwent Drive and follow the road around the corner where the property can be found on the left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56317792.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF160580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.