3 bedroom link detached house for saleAlmond Tree Avenue, Carlton, Goole
Sold STC £170,000
- No Chain
- Modern Link-Detached Home
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Driveway For Multiple Off-Street Parking
- Private Rear Garden
- Internal Viewing Is A Must
** Immaculately presented Link-Detached home offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, benefiting from modern decor throughout, 3 bedrooms, lounge-diner, private rear garden, driveway and garage! A MUST SEE PROPERTY! **
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this immaculately presented Link-Detached home, located in the popular village of Carlton within access of local amenities, surrounding road networks and commuter routes including the M62 / M18 motorways. Internally the property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge-diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally benefits from multiple off-street parking, a garage and enclosed, private rear garden. Internally viewing comes highly recommended on this must see property.
Entry to the property is via a double glazed door to the front aspect, also having two double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, central heating radiator and door leading into;
Lounge-Diner 25' 3" max x 13' 9" max ( 7.70m max x 4.19m max )
A light and airy living space with a double glazed window to the front elevation and French doors to the rear, feature fireplace with electric fire and wood surround, two central heating radiators, television point, telephone point and space for a dining table.
Kitchen 10' 5" max x 16' 7" max ( 3.18m max x 5.05m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of: complimentary tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink, integrated gas oven, integrated gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, under-stairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator, tiled flooring, two double glazed windows to the rear elevation and a double glazed door providing access to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front elevation, hatch providing access to the loft and doors leading into;
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 6" ( 4.01m x 2.90m )
The master bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and a television point.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' max ( 3.56m x 3.05m max )
A double bedroom benefiting from: a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.21m )
The third and final bedroom comprises of a double glazed window to the front elevation and a central heating radiator.
A modern bathroom suite comprising of a Jacuzzi bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, w.c, built in television, heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The front of the property is accessed via wrought iron gates and provides ample off-street parking, it is brick paved and is enclosed by brick wall surround and iron fencing.
The rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn with a brick paved patio area, timber storage shed and is well enclosed by brick built borders and timber fencing.
Benefiting from an electric roller door, power and light.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56318674.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.