6 bedroom house for saleSpeldhurst Road Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN3
- Internal inspection highly recommended
- Major portion of a substantial Grade II Listed house
- Interior designed, complimenting the many period features
- Master bedroom with dressing room and wet room en-suite
- 5 further bedrooms plus shower room and large bathroom
- Bespoke farmhouse kitchen with Aga and adjoining living room
- Impressive drawing room and dining hall
- Set in beautiful gardens to the front and rear
- Heated swimming pool. Detached garage block with games rooms
- Potential home office/granny annexe, subject to consents
The major portion of a substantial Grade II Listed house with 14th Century origins and interesting history. Today the house is beautifully presented and boasts tall ceilings with well-proportioned rooms and provides excellent family accommodation. This includes a large bespoke farmhouse kitchen with adjoining valuted living room. Outside entertaining terraces, swimming pool and games room (potential granny annexe/home office, subject to consents).Ideally located for Langton Green Primary School and Holmewood House Prep. School. 3.4 miles from Tunbridge Wells central station.
House Internal Area Approx: 4118 sq ft (382.6 sq m)Garage/Gym Internal Area: 1206 sq ft (112.1 sq m)Tenure: FreeholdTunbridge Wells Borough Council Tax Band G
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56319934.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sumner Pridham, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.