4 bedroom detached house for saleJohn Aubrey Close, Yatton Keynell, Chippenham
Sold STC £479,000
- Village Location
- Four Bedrooms
A beautiful four bedroom executive family home which is situated in a sought after location and also benefits from a cul-de-sac position an internal viewing is a must!
Detached four bedroom family home offering substantial accommodation throughout, pleasantly situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac in the popular village of Yatton Keynell benefiting from having a lovely outlook over open fields. The property occupies a bold plot and would make an excellent family home with accommodation comprising, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room/family room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, sun room, four bedrooms, bathroom. Additional benefits include radiator central heating, driveway parking, garage and beautifully landscaped gardens enclosed by walling.
The property is situated in the heart of this sought after village close to open countryside. The village church, post office/stores and popular public house are all close by. Whilst the primary school and Doctors surgery are a short walk away. The historic picturesque village of Castle Combe along with its quality golf course is c.3 miles . Yatton Keynell is ideally located for easy access to Chippenham with mainline rail station, M4 J.17 & 18 providing swift commuting links and the Georgian City of Bath. There is a good choice of both state and private schooling in the area and those with an interest in Country and leisure pursuits are well catered for in the region.
Door to side, understeers cupboard, radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, window to front, laminate flooring.
Lounge 20' x 11' 10" ( 6.10m x 3.61m )
Two radiators, feature woodburner, television point, french doors to side, window to side.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 9' 10" ( 3.12m x 3.00m )
Window to side, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen/dining Room 20' 11" x 10' 11" max ( 6.38m x 3.33m max )
Range of wall and units, built-in electric double oven, built-in induction hob, french doors to side, window to front, ceramic tiled floor, cooker hood, radiator, inset spotlighting, window to rear.
Utility Room 11' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.92m )
Wall and base units, worksurfaces, plumbing for washing machine, window to side, double sink single drainer sink unit, door to garage, inset spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor, door to sun room.
Sun Room 9' 2" x 9' 10" ( 2.79m x 3.00m )
Door to side, power and light, inset spotlighting. (This room also has the potential to be a wet room if required).
Loft access with pull down ladder, window to front, smoke alarm.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.92m )
Window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 12' ( 3.20m x 3.66m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.03m )
Airing cupboard, radiator, built-in wardrobes, window to rear.
Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.95m )
Window to rear and front, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Wash hand basin, radiator, window to side, low level WC, shower cubicle.
Laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders, path to front door.
Laid to lawn, ornamental pond, path to side with gated side access, timber shed, outside tap.
Up and over door, power and light, eaves storage.
Leave Chippenham on the A420 towards Bath/Bristol. After approximately two miles turn right to Yatton Keynell. On entering the village continue straight through and then turn right towards Grittleton. Take the third turning right into John Aubrey Close and follow the road straight ahead where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56320009.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHP106671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chippenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.