2 bedroom flat for saleVista, Chelsea Bridge, Battersea, London, SW8
- Private terrace
- Residents' leisure facilities
- In close proximity to the amenities of Chelsea
- 999 years lease
- Open plan reception/ kitchen
- 24 hour concierge
- Direct views onto Battersea Park
- Anticipated completion - Q3 2017
This beautiful two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is located on the twelfth floor of The Cascades which is Phase One of the sought after Vista development. It comprises of two bedrooms (1 en-suite), two bathrooms, a spacious open plan reception room and a private terrace overlooking Battersea Park. Available for off-plan investment sale for anticipated completion in Q3 2017.
The Cascades offer bright apartments with magnificent large windows and superb finishes, quality engineered timber flooring, kitchens with subtle satin finishes and beautiful stone work surfaces, high specification bathrooms and bedrooms with a fusion of subtle lighting, muted tones and soft carpeting. The innovative and striking architecture has been conceived by world-leading architects Scott Brownrigg, to incorporate extensive outdoor landscaping and feature terraces whilst fitting into the beautiful surroundings of Battersea Park.
Open plan reception/ kitchen
Gross Internal Area: 889 sq.ft/ 82.6 sq.m
Tenure: Leasehold (Approx. 999 years remaining)
Ground Rent: £700 per annum
Service Charge: £4 per sq.ft
Local Authority: London Borough of Wandsworth
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3123VIS-t-60. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Copperstones Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.