1 bedroom flat for saleHoola, Royal Docks, London, E16
- Anticipated completion Q4-2016
- Rippling glass balcony
- 10 years NHBC warranty from completion of construction
- East access to Canary Wharf, the City and West End
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- 999 years lease
- Floor to ceiling windows
- In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport
- Gym, Residents' lounge and concierge
Offered off-plan (under construction) and due for completion in Q4 - 2016, this fantastic 1 Bedroom apartment, with indicative aspect and views of Royal Victoria Docks is located on the 14th floor of East Tower in the brand new development - Hoola.
With generous living space, this apartment has been designed with to the highest specifications to ensure you have everything you need and more. The apartment features a wrap around private balcony with access from all principle rooms and there is a modern fully fitted Kitchen with space for dining and reception.
The floor-to-ceiling windows and continuous balconies at Hoola mean that great views can be enjoyed by everyone. Depending on the orientation of your apartment, you may be able to see Canary Wharf, the City, the O2 Arena, Royal Victoria Dock or even as far as Kent and the Thames Valley.
Unit: 1403 (East Tower)
Level: 14th Floor
Bedrooms : 1
Bathrooms : 1
Internal Area : 612 Sq. ft. (56.9 Sq. m.)
External Area (Balcony) : 79 Sq. ft. (7.3 Sq. m.)
Gross Area: 691 Sq. Ft. (64.2 Sq. m.)
Indicative Views / Aspect: Royal Victoria Docks
Living / Dining / Kitchen : 6700mm x 3600mm (22’0” x 11’8”)
Bedroom 1 : 5260mm x 3000mm (17’3” x 9’8”)
Balcony : 79 Sq. ft. (7.3 Sq. m.)
Tenure: Leasehold (999 years)
Estimated Service Charge: £4.25 per sq. ft. p/a
Ground Rent: £400 p/a
Parking: Available on limited basis on specific units only.
Completion: Expected Q4 - 2016
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1403W-t-66. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Copperstones Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.