4 bedroom detached house for saleDallinghoo Road, Wickham Market, Woodbridge
Sold STC £450,000
- 18ft kitchen/breakfast room
- Only three detached houses remaining
- Good size lounge and dining room
- Double garage and off road parking
- Help To Buy Funding Available*
Enjoy panoramic views from this stunning detached family home set within a cul-de-sac of just six private dwellings. Set in tranquil surroundings these homes are perfectly placed for the town of Woodbridge and travel to Ipswich and London.
There are plenty of leisure facilities in the village to include children's play areas, a football field, bowling green, and tennis courts. Wickham Market is also home to many clubs and societies meeting weekly, to provide the heartbeat of the community.
Dallinghoo Meadow's proximity to the A12 gives you easy access to the area's major towns; the centre of Woodbridge is only five miles away and Ipswich fourteen. Wickham Market train station is just three miles from Dallinghoo Meadows providing links to Ipswich, Norwich & London, Liverpool Street.
Amtico flooring, LED lighting, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, stairs to first floor
Frosted double glazed window to side, amtico flooring, dual flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 18' 9" x 11' 2" ( 5.71m x 3.40m )
Large living room with french doors, huntingdon gas stove in chimney recess, skyplus satellite, TV and BT points.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 19' 1" x 9' 10" ( 5.82m x 3.00m )
Fitted kitchen designed by Paula Rosa/Manhatten kitchens with Nordique hemlock and gloss white doors and lighting below wall units with stone worktops, Bosch appliances including double oven, four hob gas burner and wok along with intergrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, one and a half bowl undermounted stainless steel sink with contempoary chrome mixer taps, amtico flooring.
Utility Room 9' 1" x 6' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.01m )
Laminated square edge worktops, freestanding washing machine, stainless stell sink with chrome mixer taps, amtico flooring.
Dinning Room 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window, wood flooring, radiator.
Stairs from hallway, cupboard housing boiler, loft access, radiator, fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
Bedroom One 19' 3" Max x 10' 2" to door recess ( 5.87m Max x 3.10m to door recess )
En - Suite
Frosted double glazed window to side, large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, dual flush WC, shaver point, heated towel rail, LED lighting.
Bedroom Two 15' x 10' 5" to wardrobes ( 4.57m x 3.18m to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, built in mirrored wardrobes, radiator, TV, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 10' 1" to wardrobes ( 3.48m x 3.07m to wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
Fully fitted family bathroom, elegant white vitra bathroom fixtures, complemented by modern taps and fittings designed by Vado.
Landscaped garden, patio area laid in silver fossil buff natural sandstone paving, rural style fencing to all rear boundaries, including side access gate.
*Help To Buy Funding subject to status. Terms & conditions apply.
Images may not be of this specific plot and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.