2 bedroom terraced house for saleGraces Maltings, Tring
Sold STC £500,000
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MASTER SUITE WITH EN-SUITE & DRESSING ROOM
- LIVING ROOM/DINING AREA & KITCHEN
- SOUTH FACING COURTYARD GARDEN
- NO UPPER CHAIN
SOLD stc .......
Originally built in the 16th Century and formerly operated as a maltings and corn mill by one of Tring's oldest families, this charming home, steeped in history, really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated.
This property is situated in the ancient market town of Tring, which nestles in the Chiltern Hills and is some 40 minutes by regular train service from Euston. Tring Station is 2 miles from the property. The A41 forms a main dual carriageway roadway link to Tring from the M1 and M25 (Junction20).
On a site originally built in the 16th Century and formerly operated as a maltings and corn mill by one of Tring's oldest families, this charming home, steeped in history, really needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. Its convenient location is private and peaceful yet only moments away from Tring's popular high street shops and restaurants.
The accommodation, thoughtfully laid out over three floors, comprises a master suite with a fitted dressing room and a second bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor. Moving up to the first floor the space is extremely impressive with an open plan living/dining room which flows nicely into the kitchen with space for all the usual appliances. There is ample character on show with beautiful exposed beams and an open brick fireplace. Double doors open onto a Juliette balcony giving pleasant views over the pretty courtyard. Completing the accommodation is the mezzanine, which adds to the stunning light of the living space and offers versatility to be used in a variety of ways.
The front of the south-facing property has a courtyard garden laid to patio, with a range of mature shrubs and hedging adding to the seclusion, and works as a lovely seating area for those pleasant summer evenings. In the main courtyard of Graces Maltings is a garage for the property, with power and lighting connected, and some additional parking for residents.
Bedroom One 12'5 x 8'1
Bedroom Two 9'10 x 8'6 max
Dressing Room & En-Suite
Lounge/Dining Area & Kitchen 17'7 max x 24 max
Mezzanine17'6 max x 11'3
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56321425.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.