2 bedroom flat for saleSmeaton Court, HERTFORD
Sold STC £319,995
- An Outstanding 710 Sq Ft First Floor Apartment
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/ Dining Room
- Luxury Bathroom & En-Suite Shower Room
- Gated Allocated Parking
- Popular Riverside Apartment
- Moments Walk From Hertford East Station & Hertford Town Centre
An outstanding two DOUBLE bedroom, TWO bathroom modern first floor apartment situated within this popular recently constructed riverside development, moments of Hertford East Station and Hartham Park.
An outstanding two DOUBLE bedroom, TWO bathroom 710 sq ft first floor apartment situated within this popular recently constructed riverside development, moments walk to Hertford East Station and Hartham Park.
Built in storage cupboard, wall mounted entry phone, radiator.
Lounge/kitchen: 18' 6" max x 16' 8" max ( 5.64m max x 5.08m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator. Good range of fitted wall and floor units with granite work surface over & splash back, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chef tap, four ring electric hob with built in stainless steel oven beneath, stainless steel splash back& stainless steel extractor canopy, integrated slim line dishwasher, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, spot lighting.
Bedroom One: 9' 10" fully fitted wardrobes narrowing to 8' 1" x 12' 3" 5'x7'' ( 3.00m fully fitted wardrobes narrowing to 2.46m x 3.73m 5'x7'' )
Ensuite Shower Room:
Luxury shower room comprising of large shower area with 'Rainforest' shower, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level dual flush WC, partly tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, spot lighting.
Bedroom Two: 11' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in cupboard with wall mounted boiler, radiator.
Luxury three piece suite comprising of bath with mixer tap, hand held shower attachment, wall mounted wash hand basin, low level dual flush WC, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, spot lighting,
One allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56321473.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD103774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.