5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLumley Crescent, Maltby, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** Guide Price £155,000 - £165,000 **
- Five Bedroom Semi-detached Property
- Spacious Lounge, Diner and Kitchen
- Five Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Driveway, Storage Garage, Well Maintained Rear Garden
* Guide Price £155,000 - £165,000 * A well presented extended five bedroom semi-detached property located close to local schools and amenities.Spacious living accommodation comprising lounge/diner, kitchen/utility, five bedrooms, family bathroom,storage garage & enclosed well maintained rear garden.
A front facing UPVc double glazed door opens into this entrance hallway giving access to lounge/diner and stairs rising to first floor landing.
Open Plan Living
Lounge Area 14' 3" x 12' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.94m )
A spacious family lounge with laminate flooring, TV point and central heating radiator and a front facing UPVc double glazed bay window allowing natural light.
Dining Area 10' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.33m x 2.51m )
Ample space for family dining with a central heating radiator and laminate flooring. While there are rear facing UPVc double glazed patio doors opening to the garden. An internal door gives access to the kitchen.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with contrasting worktops with inset sink and drainer. Space for free standing cooker with stainless steel splashback and extractor fan above. Splashback tiling to the walls and a rear facing UPVc double glazed window. An archway opens to the utility room which is fitted with wall and base units with contrasting worktops and space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and dryer. Rear facing UPVc double glazed door opens to the garden with an integral door giving access into the garage.
Giving access to first floor living accommodation with two loft access hatches.
Master Bedroom 14' 4" x 9' 5" ( 4.37m x 2.87m )
A large master bedroom fitted with a front facing UPVc double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.54m x 1.96m )
A front facing bedroom fitted with built in cupboard, UPVc double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.20m x 2.84m )
A further double rear facing bedroom with UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 7" x 6' ( 3.84m x 1.83m )
A further front facing bedroom with UPVc double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Five 10' 8" x 6' ( 3.25m x 1.83m )
A rear facing bedroom with UPVc double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Access through a loft access hatch with ladders, velux ceiling windows and lighting.
A family bathroom fitted with a white three piece suite comprising: low flush w.c, wash hand basin and panelled bath. Tiling to the walls and floor, built in storage cupboard, heated towel rail and a rear facing UPVc double glazed window.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property is a low maintenance block paved driveway offering off street parking for multiple vehicles and giving access to the garage. Whilst to the rear of the property is a well maintained enclosed garden with a large laid to lawn area with a paved walkway around and decorative timber flowerbeds. A block paved seating area provides an ideal place for outside seating.
An Integral storage garage with a roller shutter door, power and lighting. A door gives access to a storage cupboard and a further door opens into the utility room.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56321491.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MBY102829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maltby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.