2 bedroom flat for saleThomas Way, Braintree, Essex
Sold STC £180,000
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE APARTMENT
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE/STATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
* IMMACULATE SPACIOUS APARTMENT * with private balcony offering two double bedrooms and generous living space, within seconds of Braintree Station offering a direct route to London Liverpool Street. Within walking distance of the Town Centre, the property is available with NO ONWARD CHAIN and an early viewing is strongly recommended due to the popularity of this location.
Location Located within the popular Clay Mills Court, which is located off of Thomas Way, Braintree, the property is within walking distance of the Town Centre and station providing a regular service into London Liverpool Street.
Braintree is a historic market town that benefits from a good selection of local primary and secondary schools including The Notley High School, Alec Hunter Humanities College, and Braintree Sixth Form College.
Property ref: 121_2719_4255624
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56322244.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4255624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Branocs Estates LTD, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.