2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDrift Avenue, Stamford
Sold STC £160,000
- Modern Two Bedroom End Of Terrace
- Lounge With Patio Doors To Garden
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Two Double Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Block Paved Driveway
- Popular Location Close To Local Amenities
- No Onward Chain
***IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET INVESTMENT*** This end terraced home is located with easy access to the town centre and the local amenities.
This well presented and well appointed home offers the following accommodation; Entrance porch with cloakroom, kitchen fitted with some integrated appliances, opening through to the lounge with doors opening onto the garden.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms the first of which benefits from built in wardrobes, there is a bathroom and storage cupboard.
Outside to the front of the property is a block paved driveway offering off road parking and to the rear the garden has a patio and deck and rear pedestrian access.
The property is available with no onward chain and viewing comes highly recommended.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.77m x 2.16m )
Lounge 19' 3" max x 10' 7" max incl. stairs ( 5.87m max x 3.23m max incl. stairs )
Stairs & Landing
Bedroom One 10' 6" max into wardrobe x 9' 10" ( 3.20m max into wardrobe x 3.00m )
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 8' 11" max ( 3.23m x 2.72m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56322532.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.